Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Getting ready for our little guy...

Well we have been working every weekend almost to get things ready for our little Colten. We have the nursery set up for the most part and just working on getting our stock of diapers up and going. There are still random things we are needing to get but nothing that we need RIGHT NOW. So they have been put to the back burner.

Things are getting more exciting as the time seems to fly by and the GREAT date of May 23rd gets closer! I have already started to count down the weeks! Which helps Eric to freak out a little knowing that it's coming for him a lot sooner then he is wanting. Only because he has a list of To-Do's before the baby comes which somehow keeps getting longer. But he sure is dealing with it well.

I on the other hand am just getting bigger and bigger...i guess it could be worse...don't know how much.

2 comments:

erica said...

Oh congrats!!! I can't believe you are going to have a baby...not gonna lie a little jealous! I hope all goes well that due date is in just a few days! :)

Marques said...

Hey Krista. Imagine my surprise when I saw your comment on our blog. We are doing well, living in D.C. just living the life. Congrats on the little one on the way. Hopefully the baby will take after the father. :) JK

YEAH Bath time!

Ready or not here I come!