Thursday, March 5, 2009

Long time no post....

Yes I know it's been a while I have had a lot of things going on and shifting my world...for starters I got laid off so I have been busy well kinda busy looking for a new job. I'm really trying to find something I can do at home with Colten but so far no luck! And for the most part I have just been home enjoying being a stay at home mommy.
Colten has been keeping me REALLY busy lately, I swear I am constantly cleaning up after him. He has found that its fun to pick things up and move them around, apparently I'm not a good decorator so he's taken it upon himself to move things around. Such a helper!! good thing i love
him! anyway here are some new pictures....

Ok so I guess the cleaning up isn't all that bad if I'm just following him around taking pictures...but look at that face...how could I not! It was just tooo cute!

2 comments:

Lora said...

I can't believe how much he looks like his dad! Sorry about the whole getting laid of things, kind of stinks. Not so much for the time, but I'm sure the pocketbook is strained. Good luck in your search!

Heather McDonald said...

I'm glad Addie hasn't figured out how to pull the pots out yet...I know my time is coming quickly tho.

YEAH Bath time!

Ready or not here I come!