Thursday, September 11, 2008

I need help...

OK so now that I finally finished the whole Twilight series I am in need of a good book...BUT how do you find good books? I'm really new to this whole seen and would love some advice. I'm a sucker for a good romance...and of course comedy(who doesn't like a good laugh right?) but i really don't care so much for horror or even real events (i can see that on the news enough) i want to get lost in a book and be able to use my imagination. I have started my hunt but i just don't know where to begin. So if you have any good suggestions maybe you should share them with me...I NEED HELP! who knew reading could be so much fun...ah hahaha not me!

6 comments:

brandi said...

I like reading series, because then when the book is over, it's not over, there is another one to still read, yay! I really liked the sisterhood of the traveling pants books, and the shop-a-holic series. I read both of those this summer. And I have them if you want to borrow!

* said...

Have you every tried Jack Wayland? He is the LDS romance author. There is Saving Kristen, Cheyenne in New York, A time to waltz (four book series), and tons, more.

Lora said...

Try something by Terry Pratchett. He's one of my favorites for a good laugh and a good read. I suggest "The Color of Magic" for starters or "Monstrous Regiment". I laughed out loud with both.

Krista said...

thanks for the advise ladies...i will have to check them out. wow i never thought i would be so excited to read books...what is this world coming to!

BYU Athletic Supporter said...

Rough Stone Rolling...

BrandonKristin said...

Anita stansfield books are ALWAYS a good, easy, romantic read. And she mostly finds a way to include characters from her other series or books. Plus the local libraries carry them so you can try them out for free!

YEAH Bath time!

Ready or not here I come!