Thursday, September 25, 2008

I'm a little behind....

Well i haven't blogged in a while so i thought i would and what better time then when i should be working...hehehe Well not a lot has been going on in the Elliott house hold. I got a new calling as the RS Secretary, and Colten just turned 4 months! man he's getting BIG! He is already in 9months clothes on the verge of 12 months! He's going through his clothes too fast! It's been fun though.

ah to be little and take naps during the day...



He has now found his voice and will sit and talk to himself a lot. The other day at work he woke up from his little nap in his swing and just started talking away...

2 comments:

Lora said...

He's so cute! I can't believe how big he is, they sure to grow fast! Good to see you are writing again.

CandiSe said...

That was ADORABLE!!!
I miss you guys SO much!

YEAH Bath time!

Ready or not here I come!