Monday, April 14, 2008

5 weeks and 4 days and counting...

Well I'm am 34 weeks and 3 days...and yes I am counting down the days! And it sounds even closer when i say only 6 more Fridays! It's not that I've had a hard pregnancy...it's just getting to the point were i would love to sleep a whole night without having to wake up to pee 1 oz to wake up again to pee a little more or to wake up to adjust because a part of my arm is asleep. AND it would be great to have my ribs back all to my self!!!

OK but most of all I'm just really excited to see this little guy! Just to make thing feel a little more real, because now it still sometimes doesn't feel real, more just like a bad tummy ache that is out of control that I can't take anything for!!! But over all i really can't complain I've had it pretty good...no morning sickness or any other type of sickness, well dose retaining water count??? Hmm probably not.

Hmmm....well I guess that's all for me for now.

1 comment:

Christy said...

glad you are doing good :) I love that you are counting down! you are so funny! Maybe you should update on your trip to Jackson??? How was it?

YEAH Bath time!

Ready or not here I come!