Thursday, April 3, 2008

BUNNY???

Well we have a bunny! Yesterday morning at work in the parking lot one of the guys in the shop found this soaking wet bunny. Keep in mind my work is out in the middle of NO WHERE! Well he brought it in and put it in a box and got some clean shop rags to clean it off. You could tell it was a house pet, it was so gentle and was fine with you petting it.
So what do you do? Well if you ask my husband...you become a 5 year old pack it up and bring it home....ah so i did! Well i had my friend that works for a vet come and take a look at it....and we found out it's a girl! It's miniature dwarf so she's just a little rabbit that is probably full grown. She looked pretty healthy just scared out of her little mind...so i fed her some carrots and a wedge of my apple...i just so happen to have those items in my lunch box. Lucky rabbit!

Well the rabbit hung out with me in my office all day long...it was bonding time ya know. Only problem was that every time someone would come in my office she would just get scared. Well I still had to take her home and show Eric our new pet. AH good thing he loved her! So we went shopping for a little house for her at Pet Smart. 110 dollars later we have ourselves a spoiled little rabbit! hehehe

Well after trying to think of a name for this rabbit all night, I called in reinforcements...who would be better to name a girl bunny then some little girls! So i called my sister who has 3 girls to see what we should name her...after listing off random and weird names they came up with Nutmeg...AND IT STUCK!
More pictures of our little Nutmeg soon to come....

3 comments:

CandiSe said...

VERY adorable!!!

Lora said...

Hey lady, you've inspired me to start my own blog. Crazy huh! It's fun to see you all having fun! If you get extremely bored you should check out my really lame page at thoughtsandthensome.blogspot.com

The end! Tell your brother hi for me!
Lora

BrandonKristin said...

Hey Krista!

This is Kristin Brown (west), I hope you remember me! I found you through Lora's blog. I knew you in logan with justin, lora, marissa,etc. I am excited to read your blog! email me (westtumble@hotmail.com) if you get a chance, I would love to know how justin and quinn are doing!
Kristin

YEAH Bath time!

Ready or not here I come!