Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Stuck in TIME!

Have you ever thought the more you wanted to do something the longer it took to get to that day or that point??? Well I'm there right now! I've been prego for 35 weeks and 5 days...yes that means only 4 weeks and 2 days left of this adventure. But for some reason i feel like I've been trapped in time and it doesn't seem to be going anywhere. It's like Christmas all over again...that seems to be the LONGEST night for me. (yes I'm still like that for Christmas)

So i started tracking my time by Fridays...only 5 Fridays left until my due date....but that seems even longer then 4 weeks and 2 days, so i may have to stick with that. Well i have started working Tuesdays and Fridays at home. Which has been really nice. I seem to be getting a lot more work done then i do at work...hmm funny how that happens. PLUS i have the added bonus of being able to go and meet Eric for lunch! I think I could get used to this!!!!

Well i guess I'm sure that once this little guy does get here I'll just want things to slow down...funny how things in life go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the baby! I'm rooting for you! It was nice to chat with you this morning. Hopefully we can keep in touch.

YEAH Bath time!

Ready or not here I come!